Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/22/2022 9:39 am  #1

create a brokerage account

=10ptHi everybody. I'm in need of money because I want to buy a new PC, and many of my close friends have advised that I look into the potential of generating money via online trading. However, I'm not sure where to begin in order to grasp this, and I'm not even sure how to register for accounts on exchanges. Could you steer me in the proper direction and provide some advice?

12/23/2022 7:35 am  #2

Re: create a brokerage account

Hey, buddy, today is your lucky day because I know how to create a brokerage account. Everything here is easy. If you're ready to start trading, the good news is that it's easy to get started. In fact, it only takes a few easy steps to start using sites like Webull. First, sign up, then fill out the application, wait for approval, then log into your approved account and start exploring. Try a paper trading account first to learn the basics, then start buying and selling stocks and other investments. 

1/13/2023 1:51 am  #3

Re: create a brokerage account

no

Board footera