Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/25/2023 10:54 am  #1

Furniture movers in cape town

Hello. I am in a bit of a picke here and I hope someone can help me. I was trying to find local movers and well, I didn't. There're several reasons for it. The price range is just absurd. You either have something absurdly cheap and you know immidiately that something fishy is going on there. Or it is absurdly expensive. Can someone suggest something good here?

8/25/2023 10:59 am  #2

Re: Furniture movers in cape town

Yep. That's the state of the market these days and you described it pretty accurately here just from thr first encounter with it. That's good. And I guess you have no idea what the actuall price should be and where to look for the actual good services. I think I can help you out with that. Here you will find furniture movers near me . I don't know why the link looks like this, they handle all types of tasks.

Board footera