Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/12/2024 12:30 am  #1

Professional development courses and training opportunities

Hello, I'm currently researching various professional development courses and training opportunities available in the UK across different industries. Does anyone have recommendations for quality online or in-person programs they've had good experiences with? I'm open to suggestions related to business, technology, creative fields, or any other disciplines. Affordable options would be ideal, but I'm keeping an open mind. Any input is appreciated!

4/12/2024 12:34 am  #2

Re: Professional development courses and training opportunities

I can't provide any specific personal recommendations, but I do recall hearing about an online education platform called Elvtr that seems to offer a range of different courses. From what little I know, they have programs related to creative disciplines like design, as well as some tech and business-focused training too. You could check out their course catalog at https://uk.elvtr.com/course to browse the options they have available. However, I don't have direct experience with Elvtr myself, so I'd encourage you to thoroughly vet their courses, instructors, prices, etc. before deciding if any of their offerings are the right fit for your interests and needs. I'm simply passing along that name since it came to mind related to your inquiry about UK courses, but you'll have to judge for yourself if their particular programs seem worthwhile based on the info on their website. Let me know if you need any other suggestions as you continue your search!

Board footera