Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/17/2017 4:55 pm  #1

Shoutout to New York fans

Hi all,

I presume there's New York fans out there. I'm located down-state. Listening to the podcast on-and-off for years. I even got my coworker into it recently. Would be great to talk to other TS fans in the area.

Sue

5/18/2017 5:08 am  #2

Re: Shoutout to New York fans

Hey Sue, I'm also downstate NY. Hudson Valley to be exact. Nice to "meet" you. 

Mary 

5/18/2017 6:04 am  #3

Hey Mary,

Nice to meet you. Mary is my sisters name, too.
I'm on Long Island / working in Manhattan.

5/22/2017 1:37 pm  #4

Hello New Yorkers! Found TS a few months back when Chris was on Joe Rogan. Can't get enough of the pod, pretty much caught up with all Roma's and Toma's and now listen to the weekly guests. I live in Manhattan.

5/25/2017 1:58 am  #5

Hello AKeaveney - I came to Tangentially speaking through another podcast too, though not JRE. The Joe Rogan - Duncan Trussell episodes are some of my favorites to listen to. I've been catching up a lot this week on recent episodes. I partially recommend the latest one with Hunter Maats.

6/02/2017 8:04 am  #6

Hello Sue and all!
I learned about this podcast and Chris' work through Dan Savage's podcast. It brings me a great deal of entertainment, insights and perspectives.

I'm also in manhattan.

- luke

6/16/2017 1:51 pm  #7

Hi all,

Has anyone met in person? or is anyone interested in organizing a gathering?
I'm in Brooklyn! If anyone is interested, lets make plans!

Dani  

6/22/2017 3:33 am  #8

Hey there New Yorkers!

I'm in Brooklyn, too & would love to figure out a place to meet-up, hang, & potentially build a community...  Manhattan?  Brooklyn?  I wait tables at night so, unfortunately, daytime is better for me but,...  it might just be worth a night off... Cheers!  -Jared

Last edited by jugnugget (6/22/2017 3:34 am)

6/22/2017 5:31 pm  #9

It would be great to meet. Someone who knows the city better than I do should plan. Fridays during the day or any weeknight works for me.

I would love to built this community and meet some new folks.

Suzanne

6/25/2017 7:47 pm  #10

OK...  hard to pin-point a good meeting spot but, I'm happy to try...
The L-train gives the options of both Union Sq. in Manhattan -or- Williamsburg in BK...
I would think that's a reasonably central place but, I'm game for anything...
Cool?... pick a borough & I'll suggest a couple spots...

Board footera