Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/18/2017 5:03 pm  #1

Anyone travelling or living in Thailand?

I'm sure there must me a few of you mavericks hiding out in Thailand!

I'm actually on the train heading to Chiang Mai today to spend some time in Northern Thailand and Laos... if anyone is going to be up that way over the next couple of months get in touch

5/19/2017 2:34 am  #2

Re: Anyone travelling or living in Thailand?

Hey shrimpparade,

I'm in Chiang Mai until Sunday morning when I leave for Beijing. Originally from Montana, USA and have been traveling the world for the past 18 months. 

Let me know if you want to meet for a drink, if you see this before Sunday. I'm staying in the Nimman neighborhood west of the old town.

Take care......Kirk

5/24/2017 12:09 am  #3

Damn - wish I checked back here sooner.
Safe travels and enjoy Beijing, sounds like you're on an awesome adventure!

5/25/2017 2:19 am  #4

I'll be in Chiang Mai for a bit over a week.

I'm staying at a quiet hostel called Absolute House close to Chiang Mai gate.

5/29/2017 4:51 pm  #5

lotomojo wrote:

Hey shrimpparade,

I'm in Chiang Mai until Sunday morning when I leave for Beijing. Originally from Montana, USA and have been traveling the world for the past 18 months. 

Let me know if you want to meet for a drink, if you see this before Sunday. I'm staying in the Nimman neighborhood west of the old town.

Take care......Kirk

Let me know if/when you plan to hit Taiwan, we'll hang.

1/26/2023 2:31 am  #6

e to another area in Calgary. I really need services from experienced professionals to help 

Board footera