Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/15/2017 8:51 am  #1

Florida

Lookin for likeminded folks here in South FL. Anyone out there?

6/18/2017 2:00 pm  #2

Re: Florida

Hello!  I thought I was the only one.  I'm living and working in Key Largo.  I came down from Connecticut to escape the winter and I have no plans to leave.  Where in South Florida are you?

6/21/2017 4:34 am  #3

Haha glad I'm not the only one down here. I'm living in Fort Myers. It a bit of a drive from here to Largo but since I'm in the AF Reserves I drive over to Homestead monthly. Perhaps one of those trips we could meet up have a beer or two and exchange stories.

6/21/2017 4:58 am  #4

Absolutely!  I've been thinking about checking out Homestead.  The Keys are a nice place to visit, but I'm not sure I want to live here forever.  It's my first "small town" experience for an extended amount of time.  I'm exploring other options, and being closer to Miami is definitely one of them.

6/26/2017 12:51 pm  #5

Hey! How are you guys doing? Glad to see there's a couple of people here. Just moved to Florida. If you guys ever care to meet, I would totally be interested.

7/03/2017 7:16 am  #6

I'm hoping to head to J Wakefield Brewery in Wynwood this weekend.  Have you guys ever been?

Dave

7/13/2017 8:56 am  #7

I'm going to try to go to J. Wakefield again this Saturday night.  You cats around??

7/18/2017 4:41 am  #8

Hey, glad to see other Floridians in here. I am in the Miami area and would be happy to meet up.

7/20/2017 1:50 pm  #9

Hi Im new and I am in SW FLA Bonita Springs 
Just returned from Costa Rica and stayed at Rythmia anyone ever heard of this awesome resort?

7/21/2017 1:38 am  #10

How was it? Would you recommend it?

Board footera