Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/15/2017 5:58 am  #1

Any listeners in Montreal?

Hello fellow Montrealers, or people just visiting this area of the forum!

My name is Costa. Love the show. Wondering if anyone else listens from Montreal!

Talk to you guys later!

5/17/2017 12:37 pm  #2

Re: Any listeners in Montreal?

Hi Costa and other Montrealers! ............. I listen from Eastern Townships 1hr east of Montreal

​The show is cool. The last episode was mindblowing and great and kinda sad. Interesting fun to have this forum.

5/20/2017 6:30 am  #3

Hey ! I'm from Montreal too, but currently spending a semester in Barcelona. Still not sure when I will be returning, but glad to hear there are other fans from home  

5/24/2017 10:03 am  #4

Hi, 

My name is Elizabeth, I also listen from Montreal

6/13/2017 5:18 pm  #5

I'm just over the border in Vermont but my Dad was born in Montreal and I'm a Canadian citizen.  I get up there fairly often.  I would certainly hop the border for a meeting of the minds.  I mean if someone was so inclined as to organize such an event

6/29/2017 3:57 am  #6

I live in Sherbrooke in the eastern townships!

I don't go often in montreal, but Id love to meet some like minded people while going up there!

Etienne

7/05/2017 6:58 am  #7

I am also a Montrealer. I attend Concordia University and would love to meet up with fellow TS fans. Feel free to message me

8/01/2017 1:10 pm  #8

I am in Ottawa, just 2 of us tspeaking fans here so far. Thinking we could coordinate a meeting in MTL as it's so close. I am free the weekend of aug 26th. Anyone up for a meetup?

8/03/2017 10:31 pm  #9

Hi! Glad to see some listeners from the area decided to reach out!

I live in Longueuil and the opportunity to meet people who are interested in topics beyond small talk is enticing (because I suck at it haha)

8/06/2017 6:33 am  #10

Hi! Here's my email if anyone wants to organize a meetup in Montreal: leier.elizabeth@gmail.com

Board footera