Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/16/2017 7:42 am  #11

Re: Hello from England!

Hi from London. Currently NW, but soon to be SE;)

Would anyone be up for a meetup?

6/16/2017 9:23 am  #12

Hey anyone up for a meetup in London. i'll be in london for a week 26th june - 1st july. Hopefully we can all go for a drink.

email - jkelly@withcubed.com
phone number - 07510 851081

6/19/2017 4:41 am  #13

Brighton calling...

6/20/2017 8:34 am  #14

Hello from Leicester!

6/28/2017 10:05 pm  #15

Checking in from Cheltenham, up for smoking that bowl and/or sharing a bag of mushrooms

7/27/2017 9:46 am  #16

Howdy all!

I'm from Ireland but I'm currently working in a place called Bracknell (between Reading and London). 

Up for having a Coffee or a Pint with anyone around Reading or London!

Also FYI, from listening to the Tangentially Speaking podcast, I was inspired to set up my own which is based on the format of Chris Ryan's. The name of the podcast is "The People I Know", if you would like to check it out. Give me a mail at thepeopleiknowpodcast@gmail.com if your up for meeting up!

8/14/2017 11:26 pm  #17

Hi 👋 I'm based in london, any of you up for a Meetup. It will be random but probably a lot of fun too. Let me know.

11/04/2017 4:41 am  #18

Hey Londinium! Let's meet up irl!

11/22/2017 6:05 pm  #19

Hey, I'm Italian/German. Lived in both countries. Now I live in the US. Will move to the U.K. for 4 months in January. Anybody around?

12/13/2017 8:28 am  #20

Hello UK, I'm a kiwi here for 2 months with my girlfriend if anyone is around for a drink. Kent area next week then Sheffield the following week, then Cornwall and Devon. Hit us up, would be great to meet some fellow listeners of the podcast.

Board footera