Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/03/2023 1:15 pm  #1

Could you recommend me the best crypto trading platform?

Could you recommend me the best crypto trading platform?

7/10/2023 9:41 pm  #2

Re: Could you recommend me the best crypto trading platform?

I recommend you to pay attention to Allpips. The interface of this platform is pretty intuitive and is not overwhelmed with not-needed tools and excessive information, and it has such cool option called "follow & copy forex traders".

7/11/2023 1:07 pm  #3

I highly recommend exploring Allpips. It boasts a user-friendly interface, modern design, and provides complimentary forex signals. 

8/18/2023 11:46 am  #4

Greetings. I would advise you to start studying this issue from the very beginning and first read about cryptocurrencies and what role exchanges play in this process. As for CEX (Centralized Exchange) and DEX (Decentralized Exchange), these are the two main types of cryptocurrency exchanges that differ in their organization and functionality. I can give you a link to a more informative article https://p2pb2b.com/blog/9-minute-guide-on-choosing-a-crypto-exchange-for-listing/. If something is not clear, then you can find answers to your questions in other blocks. But mostly, focus on the concepts of liquidity, regulation and safety.

Board footera