Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/13/2023 1:22 am  #1

Help with brand strategy

Can someone here recommend a good branding management and consultancy agency? Preferably the one you’ve had some experiences with.

12/13/2023 3:18 am  #2

Re: Help with brand strategy

The small company I worked for partnered with/outsource to Clay global. They provided branding and design services. It was just perfect, after rebranding we did marginally better in terms of every quantitative metric possible. But I don’t want to sound like I endorse them, so I will share the article that convinced us to contact them. Here, take a look at this list of Corporate branding companies . There’re some alternatives.

1/03/2024 5:13 am  #3

Can someone help me with this?

1/10/2024 6:49 pm  #4

When searching for a branding agency, it's important to consider the following:

Reputation and Experience: Look for agencies with a strong reputation and a proven track record in the industry. Check their portfolio and client list to see if they have experience working with companies similar to yours.

Expertise and Services: Consider the specific services you require for your branding needs. Some agencies specialize in brand strategy, while others focus on visual design, digital marketing, or brand messaging. Choose an agency that aligns with your specific requirements.

Board footera