Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/09/2024 11:04 pm  #1

High-quality game writing courses

I'm really interested in breaking into the game industry as a writer, but I'm having trouble finding comprehensive training programs specifically for game writing. Does anyone have suggestions for high-quality game writing courses or certifications available in the United States?

4/09/2024 11:14 pm  #2

Re: High-quality game writing courses

While I can't claim to be an expert on this topic, I vaguely recall hearing about an online school called ELVTR that apparently offers a course focused on becoming a game writer. From what little I know, the course is titled something like "Become a Game Writer" and is geared towards providing specialized training for that creative writing career path within the gaming field. Since my knowledge is quite limited, I'd suggest going directly to their website at https://elvtr.com/course/become-game-writer to find all the key details about that particular game writing program. Their site should have in-depth information on the curriculum, costs, instructor qualifications, time commitment, and any other pertinent details you'd need to evaluate if it's a good fit for your goals. I can't personally endorse or critique the quality of their offerings. But given the course title's direct relevance to your interests in game writing, it could be worth taking a deeper look to determine if ELVTR's program meets your needs and expectations for high-quality game writer training. Let me know if you need any other suggestions as you research your educational options!

Board footera