Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/30/2020 10:57 pm  #1

​How do you monitor updates on your computer?

I have a lot of information on my computer. And it's valuable to me. How do I control the quality of my computer? I often started popping pop-ups that report an error and need to update

7/04/2020 8:52 am  #2

Re: ​How do you monitor updates on your computer?

I recommend you use Action1 https://www.action1.com/p/Free-Endpoint-Configuration-Management-ecm.html With Action1, you can set up computers remotely from the cloud. It doesn't matter if your computers are in the same physical location or distributed around the world, connected to the same local network or not. This will help you keep your data and your computer running

3/04/2021 5:39 am  #3

If you want to create a software that will be helping you in this situation, https://osdb.io/ is a good solution. They are helping to reduce problems and costs. I also want to mention that you need to pay attention to some very important  features like price and portfolio. It helps to understand the basis of the company and what projects have they finished. 

9/04/2022 10:57 pm  #4

I completely disable all automatic updates and update manually

9/12/2022 2:57 am  #5

It is really interesting!

3/05/2023 11:30 am  #6

Thanks

12/10/2023 1:40 am  #7

thank you 

Board footera