Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/04/2020 5:33 am  #1

Do you have a real success story with Forex as a trader?

11/05/2020 4:18 am  #2

Re: Do you have a real success story with Forex as a trader?

Just over a year ago i was very broke, working in a minimum wage job at a fast food place. I had a lot of debt. I thought I had no future for myself. Until, i Discovered forex. I devoted all my time learning how to trade forex, spent 5 months straight learning everything i can to learn to trade forex. It took a some time for me to get profitable but the work paid off and now i am a successful forex trader making thousands of dollars a day from forex. I quit my job to become a full time forex trader and now i am living my dream. I paid of my debt and living in my dream house and i can afford whatever i want because of forex.

11/05/2020 5:49 am  #3

Sure, why not? There are thousands of great stories. I believe, the best way to learn is to actually do it. If you are really desperate to make it big, follow just 10 stocks for 3 months give as little as 1–2 hours daily, after 3 months pick another 10 and so on…I prefer to work with the lowest spread forex broker https://www.forex-ratings.com/forex-brokers/low-spread-forex-brokers.php
and I am sure it is a key to the success.

5/11/2021 2:27 am  #4

I think that many people have their own history about forex. There are groups on social networks where students share their experiences

5/12/2021 1:53 am  #5

For your participation in forex to be successful, you need a reliable forex broker. For me, this is RoboMarkets. With the help of RoboMarkets I have learned a lot on forex and now I can Invest in Stocks https://www.robomarkets.com/forex-trading/assets/stocks/
Investing is possible through a desktop terminal, a mobile application or using a web browser.

5/23/2021 11:07 pm  #6

freestown7 wrote:

it is quite difficult to succeed in forex and start making money

5/23/2021 11:09 pm  #7

But this is quite possible, provided that you can find a reliable forex broker. In the process of determining the degree of reliability, it is customary to pay attention to the following points: authority, duration of work in the foreign exchange market, work license, the possibility of legal resolution of possible disputes. It will also be useful for every trader to get acquainted with Scam Brokers Reviews https://scambrokersreviews.com/forex-scams/24xforex-review-could-this-broker-scam-you/ . And remember that every trader from a forex broker should be provided with the fastest possible access to all possible news and tools.

6/10/2021 12:46 am  #8

freestown7 wrote:

hi! i will succeed in forex trading

6/10/2021 12:47 am  #9

and I owe much of my success to avatrade.com. The customer focus of the company defines its unique qualities as a forex broker. Most of the brokerage companies providing foreign exchange trading services are banking institutions with online trading operations. Broker Ava Trade was created for the needs of professional traders, taking into account all the needs of this sector of the financial market.

5/30/2022 3:43 am  #10

freestown7 wrote:

Hello everyone, I can only speak for myself, yes I have succeeded now, I can afford everything, of course at first there were ups and downs, but in the end I learned and began to earn good money, now I use FxPro https://tradersunion.com/brokers/forex/view/fxpro/, a stable platform with excellent brokers and excellent service.

Board footera