Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/16/2017 3:46 pm  #1

SoCal

Hello. I'm a big TS fan and supporter of Chris Ryan. Anyone from the LA area?

5/21/2017 10:43 am  #2

Re: SoCal

Same same.  LA area checking in!

Hello!

5/23/2017 5:18 am  #3

Hello skot, thanks for reaching out! I'm interested in starting a small TS meet-up group around LA. It's gonna be focused on 420-friendly, laid-back, van meet-ups (mostly on weekends... I still work a 9-5), maybe some podcasting (or vancasting), and attempts to meetup with Chris Ryan himself! Any chance you or anyone interested?

5/31/2017 3:57 am  #4

Hey everybody, big fan out of San Diego here. Would love to meet up with you guys soon. At the very least, how bout planning a C2D release party?

6/09/2017 5:21 pm  #5

Greetings Tbone.  Glad you posted to get the ball rolling because I also live in San Diego.  A C2D book release party or any meetup with other fans of TS sounds good to me. 

6/14/2017 2:12 am  #6

Hello Friends of Chris.

My name is Mitchell R. and I am Brewmaster here at The Brewery At Abigaile in Hermosa Beach, and well listening to TS I was thinking this would be a great spot to meet up, we'll have some cold beers, great food, well we overlooking the ocean. It would bring me a lot of joy to do my part in supporting the podcast by sharing with you all my passion for beer. Maybe we could plan a day TS listeners could meet up here? If you just want to stop by and say hi, shoot me a email at Mitch.Abigaile@gmail.com

Cheers,
Mitchell R.

6/18/2017 12:24 pm  #7

Greetings Jen, I'm so stoked there's a fellow San Diegan on here. Let's grab a drink sometime and talk out a plan. Thanks for saying hey.

6/18/2017 12:26 pm  #8

Hey Mitchell R.

That's an awesome offer. Count me in for a meetup. Thanks man!

6/19/2017 8:13 pm  #9

Tbone,
A drink and conversation somewhere in San Diego sounds great.  I'll be off-line and traveling for the next six days.  Hope to catch up with you after that and see if more local TS listeners will join us. Dancing under the moon sounds good too.
Jen

7/12/2017 2:28 pm  #10

Checking in from West Los Angeles. Would love to meetup sometime with like-minded folks.
Steve

Board footera