Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/12/2017 4:18 pm  #11

Re: SoCal

Tbone,

It seems I can't send a private message until I've made three public posts (which should be in a minute after this one).  Please PM me if you'd like to arrange to meet for a drink here in San Diego or to exchange phone numbers.  Hope to connect with you soon.

Jen

7/13/2017 2:54 am  #12

I'm working a beer event coming up, its called "Brew At The Zoo" at LA Zoo on AUG 4th, starts at 11am. The event consist of i think 50 breweries pouring beer. Seems like a cool place to hangout, come see me at my tent "The Brewery At Abigaile" and we can trade some info and share a beer. I might have a few extra tickets when the date gets a little closer, so hit me up! Mitch.Abigaile@gmail.com 

7/15/2017 11:06 pm  #13

Hi everyone,

I'm a big fan of Chris Ryan and the Tangentially Speaking show and would love to connect with other listeners. I'm in Van Nuys but don't mind driving into the city to hang out. Mitchell R., I work next to LAX and am in Southbay often. I'd love to try out your beers and have a meetup with any other L.A. folks who are interested. 

-Chris

8/18/2017 9:46 am  #14

Lethal,

Hey to all!
I will be most likely hitchhiking to Cali after I see the solar eclipse here in Kentucky. If anyone wants to maybe show me around their stomping ground in Cali. This is MTV first hitch in the United States, and this would be my first time going to Cali. Hit me up if anyone wants to get together

8/18/2017 9:59 am  #15

Email me when if you want to grab a beer. Mitch.Abigaile@gmail.com

9/03/2017 11:22 am  #16

San Diego here as well, and happy to find others in the forum!

9/14/2017 6:57 am  #17

San Clemente here, any folks in South OC or North County San Diego?

10/05/2017 2:35 pm  #18

Saying hi from North Hollywood.
Any other fans in the area?
420 not high on my list.

11/30/2017 8:40 pm  #19

I'm in San Diego too. How about a tangentially reading release party now?

2/09/2018 4:26 pm  #20

Hey everyone,
I'm in West LA. I'd be down to grab a drink somewhere. If you're in the area, just let me know.
Cheers

Board footera