Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/12/2021 11:36 pm  #1

I want to hire people to develop a website

I want to hire people to develop a website and mobile app for my startup. What skills I should look for while hiring?

3/14/2021 6:03 am  #2

Re: I want to hire people to develop a website

Be ready to spend a couple of weeks before you will find some really good developer for a cooperation. Still, I think the best way for you will be to contact several software developing companies to see portfolios and to know the real prices for your application development. Personally I used to hire some qualified team for building twitter aggregator and have absolutely no regrets about the cooperation. I recommend to contact them with your task, they can develop any kind of software.

3/14/2021 6:05 am  #3

freestown7 wrote:

Be ready to spend a couple of weeks before you will find some really good developer for a cooperation. Still, I think the best way for you will be to contact several software developing companies to see portfolios and to know the real prices for your application development. Personally I used to hire some qualified team for building twitter aggregator and have absolutely no regrets about the cooperation. I recommend to contact them with your task, they can develop any kind of software.

Thanx a lot for you recommendations. Hope for the best

3/31/2021 3:50 am  #4

In the first place that is one or has worked in a software development team, so that they have a better knowledge of how to work in a team and the needs of clients, domestic and business and, on the other hand, know what languages or systems they handle to make their programs or applications would be those factors to hire a good developer.

Last edited by diegoboneta (3/31/2021 3:51 am)

Board footera