Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/06/2021 6:19 am  #1

Which website can I go to to meet women?

Which website can I go to to meet women who like to video chat for free?

4/06/2021 11:20 pm  #2

Re: Which website can I go to to meet women?

Sure, tinder. But your options will be highly limited by the quality of your pictures, look, and profile. It needs to tell a compelling story of who you are while making you look physically attractive. Most guys struggle with online dating - at least in terms of dating the types of women they actually desire. This is because women judge by pictures mostly.  

4/07/2021 3:11 am  #3

Re: Which website can I go to to meet women?

Thanx a lot for your reply. Recently I have found that video cam chat https://camloo.com/  and got some positive reviews already. I have never even thought that it would be so easy to meet so many girls. The thing is that Camloo connects you with a random person on the other side of the screen in mere seconds. And you simply enjoy communicating!

Last edited by freestown7 (4/07/2021 3:13 am)

Board footera