Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/22/2021 6:19 pm  #1

A trusted dating site?

Good day to all! Please advise me a proven dating site for mature people? I dream of finding my soulmate as soon as possible.

4/22/2021 10:13 pm  #2

Re: A trusted dating site?

Hello. If you decide to get acquainted online, then choosing the right site will be a guarantee of your success. You've probably heard that many sites aren't as secure as you'd like. I can give you the address of a reliable this website where you can find the perfect match for your younger self. You just need to fill in your new profile when registering.

8/08/2023 3:42 am  #3

Re: A trusted dating site?

Once on a dating site, I met a girl who revealed she was lithromantic. You can read the term Lithromantic, for example here: https://ilovedate.net/being-a-lithromantic/. Not fully grasping its implications, I proceeded, thinking it was just another term. As we got closer, her unique romantic orientation posed challenges I hadn't anticipated. I learned the importance of understanding and adapting in relationships.

Board footera