Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/09/2017 11:30 am  #1

Park City tribe.

Hello TS community! Wanted to reach out and see if there were any fellow listeners and like minded people here in northern Utah. My name is Jake Marquez and I've been listening to the podcast for a few years now. It's had a huge impact on my life and added great value to understanding of life. A few months back I actually used a snippet of the podcast in a video project. I sent it to Chris and he gave it a shutout on the show. It was a big moment for me!

8/10/2017 11:01 pm  #2

Re: Park City tribe.

There's little 'ol me here in Logan, UT.  My name is Tracy, so I live about a couple of hours away from Park City.  Maybe we could coordinate something between Logan and Park City.  Set up a tribe in Logan and get the two "tribes" together?  I read Sex at Dawn, and I really didn't want to like it (I had just come down from reading Jonathan Haidts "The Righteous Mind: Why Good People are Divided by Politics and Religion." It blew my mind.  Sex at Dawn blows it a little farther.   My main interests are in studying micro-dosing and Iowaska. Anyone else?  Or is it just Jake and me so far :-)

9/02/2017 3:24 pm  #3

HI Guys I'm Irvin. Glad to hear there is TS group here in Utah. Please send me a text next time you organize anything 385-414-7388 or even to just go on a hike or bike ride (Please remind me that  you are from the TS online community). I live in the Salt Lake Valley.

11/01/2017 1:56 pm  #4

Patrick

Logan

1/04/2018 4:16 pm  #5

Shout out to Northern Utah folks! My name is Jordan. I am going to school in St George, but I spend the summers up north where I grew up. Started listening about six months ago when I got dragged in from a Shrimp Parade episode. PM me on this website if you want to hang out, even if you just want to have a conversation over a few beers or something.  Utah is a beautiful place, but sometimes it is hard to find friends- even for college students. I spend my summers in Tremonton, just west of Logan.

Last edited by Brigham_Jung (1/04/2018 4:19 pm)

12/09/2023 8:23 am  #6

hi

Board footera