Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/14/2017 4:44 am  #1

Philadelphia/Eastern PA

Greetings from Philadelphia/Eastern PA ! Awesome podcast, ranting, guests, and discussions, and great to have a common TS forum to meet and build this growing community!

-JR

8/02/2017 6:33 am  #2

Re: Philadelphia/Eastern PA

Howdy folks,
Just joined live in Ephrata, Pa. Enjoy the podcast and read the books when i can. Interested in meeting others in the community and helping to build it.

Scott

9/13/2017 1:47 pm  #3

Yoo

I'm in Philadelphia. Been following TS since I heard Chris on JRE a few years ago. Shrimp Parades are great.

It is no measure of good health to be well-adjusted to a profounly sick society 

12/07/2017 8:07 am  #4

Hi! Currently in Buenos Aires then be back to Philadelphia in January (I go back and forth!). Would love to meet some cool cats

2/11/2018 1:13 pm  #5

Hi there! 26 year old guy currently living in Manayunk. Would anybody in Philadelphia be interested in meeting up this upcoming weekend? Specifically I was thinking about a hike in the Wissahickon Valley Park. As of right now the weather on Sunday the 18th is looking pretty good...

I'm also open to any other ideas, so drop me a line.

Board footera