Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/04/2017 10:15 pm  #1

First in from New Zealand

Kia ora! First Kiwi here it seems, lets hope that doesn't last..

I'm Nikita, from the wild West Coast of the South Island. I am a budding jade/green/hard stone carver with a passion for the mysteries of our evolutionary past. 

Looking to find some fellow tangent speaking kiwis or travellers of NZ to chat and meet with (our couch is free, and comfy!)

7/14/2017 12:32 am  #2

Re: First in from New Zealand

Hey there, finally decided to join the group, to see if there are any other Kiwis here.
Only one! Woot!
Representing Wellington here.
Great to know I'm not the only one of us who listens.

7/14/2017 12:43 am  #3

Hey, cool! You're not too far away haha. Wellington is great, what do you do there? A local, or from elsewhere originally?

7/14/2017 9:29 pm  #4

Hey I am actually from Las Vegas, NV. I know its random but I would love to know how it is to live in a place better than the USA. What do you guys think about Trump? lol 

7/19/2017 7:10 pm  #5

Hi Nikita, never lived anywhere else. Recently started a new job for gouvernment. You?

Jre, NZ is great! Mostly very relaxed. Aside from being in Auckland, you're never more than half an hour for some sort of bush or field to explore. Definitely come! The South Island has the natural beauty, and the north island has more of the culture I'd say. You'll never have to deal with the blistering heat that nevada'S had recently. But it can get quite cold here in winter. Especially in the South Island.
To most of the people I chat with, Trump's a bit of a scary joke.

8/01/2017 3:10 am  #6

G'day all, I've o/seas for 6 months, ending October, but then will back in Auckland.  Anyone kiwi's out there who are near by let me know.   would be keen to listen to the show with others over a beer

11/27/2017 12:28 pm  #7

Hey everyone! I'm a traveler from the U.S. just over 6 months into my working holiday visa in New Zealand and I've been loving it. I'm hanging around Nelson for another week or so getting a tattoo then I'll be heading up to the North Island. Looking to meet up with some more cool people along the way and figured this would be a good forum to find them. 

Die with memories, not dreams.

11/27/2017 10:17 pm  #8

Planning to spend much time in Wellington?

12/02/2017 10:46 am  #9

Probably a week or two, I haven't really planned any of this trip and its worked great so far. Maybe I'll find a cool job or something and stay there for longer!

Die with memories, not dreams.

12/04/2017 10:28 am  #10

I’m sure you’ve heard, but the weather up here is currently ridiculous! You’ll want to get here as soon as possible to enjoy the sun and low levels of wind!!!!

Board footera