Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/02/2021 9:07 am  #1

Choosing cosmetics

What do you think, is it really possible to choose cosmetics for her as a gift without a girl?

10/02/2021 9:11 pm  #2

Re: Choosing cosmetics

What do you think, is it really possible to choose cosmetics for her as a gift without a girl?

Last edited by Aznuar (10/02/2021 10:34 pm)

10/02/2021 10:42 pm  #3

It seems to me that this is quite real. Besides, you can buy something neutral that she will definitely like. For example, magnetic eyelashes are very popular now, so you can visit the website Lolalashes.co.uk and order a whole gift box. It seems to me that this is a great gift and she will like it! I wish you good luck!

Last edited by Billius (10/02/2021 10:42 pm)

11/23/2022 10:14 pm  #4

Christmas is coming, many people will use phone or tablets to send photos to relatives, friends and lovers. But the most common card is not beautiful, because the photo can not be displayed in the right style. I think that everyone wants their own Christmas card https://boomf.com/collections/wife-christmas-card to resemble a master's work, and make the photo more beautiful. Now my company has this function - make photo into Christmas card. Here I have adjusted some of them, you can look at them directly and free download one of my editor tool!

6/16/2023 7:15 am  #5

You can do it using the reviews that are posted on youtube, for example. 

8/08/2023 3:36 am  #6

nice!

Board footera