Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/27/2017 12:49 pm  #1

Like minds near Rochester, NY

Looking for other tangentially speaking fans in the Rochester area. I'm the only one of my immediate friends not married and pumping out kids. would enjoy company and conversation with others like myself who haven't forced themselves into that mold just yet

9/20/2017 8:56 am  #2

Re: Like minds near Rochester, NY

I am just north of buffalo if you ever want to meet up. I wouldn't mind a like minded friend at all

3/28/2018 12:33 pm  #3

What's up everyone. Just found this joint,  so first post. Won't hesitate disappoint you by sharing the insignificant: that I'm an old head busy slaving away for the machine and pumping out little crumbcrunchers. But underneath it all is a wild man that wants nothing more but to learn and teach others what it means to be truly free.

6/30/2020 5:26 am  #4

I am fan too 

7/04/2020 8:51 am  #5

it is great 

7/13/2020 8:35 am  #6

proland84 wrote:

Looking for other tangentially speaking fans in the Rochester area. I'm the only one of my immediate friends not married and pumping out kids. would enjoy company and conversation with others like myself who haven't forced themselves into that mold just yet

I like it too 

Board footera