Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/10/2018 3:11 am  #11

Re: Tangentially Speaking in Munich?!?

Hello Abi (yellowbird),

sorry for not having answered your messages in December. I left a private message for you explaining why.

Andreas

2/24/2018 5:44 pm  #12

Hello, your story is very good.

3/08/2018 6:55 am  #13

Hi everybody, I am living in Munich as well
Did you ever get some people together through the forum?

3/08/2018 9:35 am  #14

Hello Paul,

we (two) almost got together but missed each other last year because we were not aware of the private messages we left each other here. It seems the forum software does not send email notifications when a private message is sent. It is also a little awkward when you try to sent a pm for the first time. If I remember it right must have written at least two or three message on the public board before you can sent a pm.
We are planning to meet next Thursday evening (March, 15th) in Schwabing. If you'd like to join I would sent you the exact time and location through a private message.

Andreas

3/17/2018 8:26 am  #15

ok, damn...no email notifications really are a little annoying. I didn't get a notification about your reply and only saw it now 
Did you guys actually meet up last week?

3/17/2018 10:41 pm  #16

yes we met last Thursday. Email notfiication doesn't seem to be entirely unavailable. I do receive them for message left on the board but not for private messages.
You can subcribe to email notofication for each thread clicking the link on the bottom of the page.

Last edited by Drapondur (3/17/2018 10:43 pm)

3/18/2018 5:40 am  #17

Cool, thanks for the info!
Do you think you'll do something again then? If so, I would really like to join you

3/18/2018 6:33 am  #18

Paul, I sent you a private message.

1/24/2019 6:23 am  #19

Hi there,
it's been a while since this thread saw some action....

What's up with you fellow tangentialists? Would be fun to find a few people, who might be interested to get together for a beer in Munich :-)

1/24/2019 6:32 am  #20

Hi Paul,

I'd like to meet. Unfortunately right now it's only me. Not that much TS-listeners in MUC, I guess.

Bye
D.

Board footera