Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/08/2017 6:07 pm  #1

Hello from sleepy Adelaide

Hi all!

I have no idea whether there's anyone from Adelaide on the forum, but thought I'd say hello regardless. First heard about Chris a few years ago on the JRE, and have been pretty well hooked since. Would be stoked to meet a few other listeners here in SA.

12/09/2017 2:39 am  #2

Re: Hello from sleepy Adelaide

Yo Mr.Ape, i think Adelaide is only "sleepy" 'cos everyone is so stoned all the time. But there's definitely at least one other listener in Radelaide, im around the port area. Hit me up if you want to catch up, smoke a bowl/dance naked in the moonlight or whatever.

12/09/2017 8:59 pm  #3

Awesome - I knew there had to be someone!

Man I would be fucking stoked to catch up - I've been hanging out to meet some cool folks ever since I got home from travelling. I'll shoot you a message

12/09/2017 9:58 pm  #4

Apparently I need to publish three posts before I can direct message...

12/09/2017 10:50 pm  #5

12/09/2017 10:51 pm  #6

3rd post, what a great system(!)

2/04/2018 2:38 am  #7

Hey, not sure if this thread's still active, but I feel like I'm in the same boat! Came back from travelling and struggled to re-integrate into Adelaidean society. Would be great to connect with some kindred spirits. 

2/04/2018 3:08 am  #8

Hi Hayley! Welcome to our sleepy forum, haha. I suppose it's as active as we make it, but I'm hopeful someday we will have a nice little group here! I'll send you a message in the morning :-)

2/13/2018 2:31 pm  #9

Hello fellow humans that reside in Adelaide. Just heard about this message board from the most recent episode with Bruce Damer(what a mind blower that was. Had to listen to it twice and might go back for a third listen) and wanted to check it out to see of there actually was anyone from Adelaide (probably much like all of you). So just wanted to say hi and glad there are some fellow tangential fans here in the sleepy city to the south. Also happy for a meet up if we ever get enough people 😊

2/24/2018 5:43 pm  #10

Hello, your story is very good.

Board footera