Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/23/2022 2:59 pm  #1

What is the most profitable mining method?

Each novice miner chooses the actual way of mining for himself. I chose cloud mining. For me, this way of mining cryptocurrencies is the most profitable. Using cloud mining, you can not buy equipment, but instead use the lease. Usually hosting companies provide several service packages - light, medium and high. They determine future returns. I will highlight three platforms that, in my opinion, are the most reliable - Shamining, ECOS and Minery. Here you can choose your own bitcoin mining site . I like Mineri because they use an environmentally friendly source of energy. In this regard, the platform provides a favorable cost for services.

7/26/2022 12:45 am  #2

Re: What is the most profitable mining method?

Hello, I would like to try mining, but for this, I need some kind of equipment, by the way, I can afford it because I have earned very good capital on commodity trading, there is an excellent article that tells What Are Commodities and how to make money on it https://tradersunion.com/interesting-articles/futures-contract-what-is-it-and-how-to-trade-it/how-to-make-money-on-commodities/, this kind earnings are always in demand if you also need money, I recommend starting with this!

7/27/2022 2:05 pm  #3

8/04/2022 3:22 am  #4

????

Board footera