Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/28/2022 4:19 am  #1

Residential moving services in Calgary?

Where can I order residential moving services in Calgary? So that we can move some of our furniture and appliances to another apartment quickly. The other part we will bring ourselves.

Last edited by Damoklim (8/28/2022 4:19 am)

8/28/2022 4:21 am  #2

Re: Residential moving services in Calgary?

You can have the movers do it all at once. They will deliver any cargo to any point in Calgary. I would prefer to do it that way, so I don't have to carry and load the rest of the furniture myself. After all, it is much easier. This is the best moving company in Calgary https://moverscalgary.ca that we have used ourselves. The cost of services is not very high, I would say below average, and movers they have very decent and perform their duties to 100%. I read the reviews on different websites about them, they are purely positive.

Board footera