Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/20/2017 4:04 pm  #1

Phoenix!!

I would really love to meet some fellow listeners around me, if there are any in here!

11/27/2017 9:47 am  #2

Re: Phoenix!!

Hello from Mesa, big fan as well. Nice to see TanGen peeps close by.

11/28/2017 7:35 pm  #3

Fuck yeah!! We should get a gathering of us in the valley together sometime! ^_^

12/02/2017 4:39 am  #4

Most definitely...hope all is well in your world.
It's funny, I'm struggling a bit in our business and the only thing that sounds right is to find myself a 'scarlet jo vanson' of my own & hit the road. I've worked for the last 35 years, Chris is the only insane, sane voice in my head. Thanks to his ramblings at least I know why I'm a discontent.
Time to roam...later

12/03/2017 3:55 pm  #5

Same wishes to you!
I'm on the other end of things, in my early twenties confused by my own self devastation and direction. Chris is the realest motherfucker, he helps keep me going for many different reasons.
Holler to meet up, maybe some others will join the thread soon n we can have a shindig of sorts. Be well man.

12/13/2017 5:52 pm  #6

Way crazy times...the two of us & fellow on-lookers near & far can find each other by the thinnest of chance, filtered w the purest of interest.
Confusion and (mis)direction issues linger at any age I suppose..sorry to inform.
I agree, Chris has this innate ability to teach with his own victories & fuckups. Podcasts have saved my life, while at the same time spotlighting that what I'm doing is bullshitingly superfluous...so to speak.
I'm in east Mesa, not sure of protocol or whatever, shindig would work or even a cup o coffee half way as an ice breaker, any & all good.
I also agree, Chris definitely helps keep me grounded.
Be well back, much TS fam love

12/27/2017 3:28 pm  #7

Merry belated Christmas....
Hope your holiday was splendid

1/25/2018 3:35 pm  #8

Hey hey hey. I'm in north Phoenix. I definitely think beers/drinks are in order. It'd be cool to touch base with you guys.

1/29/2018 3:05 am  #9

Welcome Alex, keeping busy in the east valley. How long have you been tuned in to the TS wave? How did you run across Chris?

1/30/2018 10:01 am  #10

Greetings from Chandler! I'm totally down for any kind of meetup. I've been listening to the podcast from the beginning, though I have fallen a little behind, about a months worth I think. Recently introduced my bf to the wonders of Chris Ryan, he seems to be becoming a fan also. Chris and Cassy's research informs our relationship. I deliver pizza until I can get my hypnotherapy practice up and running, bf is an engineering manager. I'm so happy to see so many other bonobos in Phoenix!

Board footera