Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/31/2018 9:16 am  #11

Re: Phoenix!!

Right on Brian...just walking out the door, but wanted to welcome you. Great energy, very exciting! 
Kindest Regards, Greg

2/07/2018 12:05 pm  #12

Thanks!  Man, it hasn't been terribly long, but long enough to get hooked. I found him on one of his later appearances on Rogan's podcast. I love that i came in the game late because I've got quite a large bank of episodes I haven't heard yet.

2/13/2018 11:10 am  #13

I wanna suggest a meetup but my schedule is stupid, I deliver pizza so my schedule changes every week, plus I have a bunch of things happening next week. Would you all be interested in meeting up at least 3 weeks from now?

2/13/2018 4:21 pm  #14

@Alex, you have a lot of episodes indeed..you have an awesome journey ahead. Might I suggest going to the beginning and finding all the TOMA's, there should be around 15 or 16. You will find yourself with a solid understanding of Chris's back history. It will prove to be a valuable super decoder guide of sorts for all things TS. Now I find myself going back and listening to past episodes a second time, names, dates & places etc. all have a much greater impact after TOMAs.
Enjoy

2/13/2018 4:23 pm  #15

@Brian...I would like to do that. I'm also crazy busy, although I will do my best.
I'm in, Greg

2/13/2018 4:30 pm  #16

To All...Has anyone heard Mondays episode w Zhana?
Chris & Cacilda will be rolling through Phx. in a week or two, maybe sooner. They will be on their way to Tucson and shortly thereafter off to awesome town Bisbee to crash Doug Stanhopes house, just outside of Bisbee proper in Warren AZ.
Goof times...

2/19/2018 2:33 pm  #17

My bad it's been so long for me since I made a reply, wished I'd have checked back on this more recently! Thought maybe egface was the only one guna respond, great to see more posting up here tho! I'm in north Phoenix as well Alex. We should shoot Chris an email to see if he'll be making a stop here and would possibly have the time to grab a beer with all of us. That'd be mega rad!

2/21/2018 4:48 pm  #18

C&C will be rolling through PHX tomorrow (Thursday 2/22), if their plans don't change &/or my podcast timeframes are off.  Either way, if anyone is on the I10 over the next couple of days keep an eye out for Scarlett JoVansson.

3/06/2018 5:58 am  #19

In a recent episode, Chris says to email him if you live in a place he might drive through. So I emailed him, offered our driveway for him to park Scarlett in, etc. He responded right away saying he isn't sure they'll be driving through Phoenix but he'll let me know.

Board footera