Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/15/2017 12:11 pm  #1

Hey, Oregon!

I personally live in Eugene, but since Portland seems to be more up Ryan's forte, I don't mind to materialize there. Eugene is a pretty chill place as well, along with the University there and all.

6/02/2017 6:28 pm  #2

Re: Hey, Oregon!

Hey there, I live near Portland and would love to meet other Tangentially Speaking fans

7/12/2017 12:07 am  #3

Will be there in August 2017 for the eclipse festival

9/04/2017 6:24 am  #4

Hey!

I'm a long time listener of the podcast and fan of Sex at Dawn. My girlfriend and I just moved to Corvallis. We literally know nobody! I am looking to make friends in the area. Anyone want to meet up? Give me a shout!!

9/22/2017 11:50 am  #5

Just found this site, pretty neat. Moved to Eugene from Louisiana and looking for cool people.

11/01/2017 5:41 pm  #6

Cam wrote:

Just found this site, pretty neat. Moved to Eugene from Louisiana and looking for cool people.

Cam!

I am new to the Valley and live in Corvallis. I would love to meet up. Let me know what works for you! 

11/04/2017 2:15 pm  #7

I'm in Eugene too. There's almost enough of us now to start an Ayahuasca Pong league.

12/17/2017 4:41 pm  #8

I will be moving to Roseburg OR, about an hour south of Eugene, at the end of the month and would also be interested in meeting up. Feel free to reach out!

1/06/2018 8:43 am  #9

I'm over here out west in John Day.  Great hiking and camping in the mountains.  I always listen to his podcast along with the podcasts of Joe Rogan, Duncan Trussel, and Zach Leary.

4/20/2018 2:19 pm  #10

Oh my goodness, PORTLAND!  I am coming on a one way flight May 10th.  Not sure what I'm gonna do after that.  I do know I'd like to have some interesting conversations while I'm there.  And if anyone could point me to the nearest open mic (That I could actually partake in), I would be greatly grateful.

Board footera