Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/11/2017 5:01 am  #1

Rotterdam is a cool place

Hoi Nederlanders! (or transplanted Others )

Do you want to have a gathering in Rotterdam?  I'm hosting an art exhibition at my home here on 23 September (Hector mentioned this on the other post) and it runs through 14 October. The opening will be a bit busy but I think it'd be really nice for us to get together here another day so then we can also check out the work while it's here :D it's going to be really nice!
https://www.facebook.com/events/143416786256616/ 

Here are some dates that work for me - do they work for anyone else who wants to come over?

5 and 6 October 
11 October

Daytime/afternoon is great for me.

Happy Monday,
J

9/15/2017 12:10 am  #2

Re: Rotterdam is a cool place

Ok- outside-board communications have me settling on 5 Oct

Let's say 15h? I have two cats so...if you're allergic maybe medicate before coming??

Let me know if you're up for coming!

9/19/2017 1:11 am  #3

Heya, sounds awesome, just posted in hector's thread too, can't make the 23rd but might be down for the 5th!

9/19/2017 10:28 pm  #4

Sorry I can't make it on the 5th.

10/03/2017 7:40 am  #5

Disappointed that we won't see you, Barbed! Next time

For everyone else I'm looking forward to seeing you on Thursday - PM me if you need an address or other such info.

see you soon!

Board footera