Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/24/2017 6:06 am  #1

DC/NoVA

Kindred spirits: as saccharine as the term is, that's who I think I'll find here. I live in Alexandria (for now) and would love to meet some of you all for conversation, hikes, bonfires -- open to suggestions.
I'm 23 and Colorado-bound (long-term). Moved back here a fee months ago and am looking to expand my circle of friends And I have a STANDING OFFER to listeners here and folks passing through: A canoe trip down a beautiful (and easy) section of the Potomac River. Boats, gear, transportation all provided Let's grow the tribe and carpe the fucking diem, I guess?
Much love, Liam M

12/20/2017 7:25 am  #2

Re: DC/NoVA

Hey brutha. I just joined the forum, so a little late on the reply. I'm in Richmond and would be down to meet up. Outdoor and cosmopolitan adventures alike are great with me. Hiking up Old Rag tomorrow, so even if you have a free day and would like to make the trek out there, let me know. Look forward to hearing from ya soon man.

Board footera