Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/14/2017 10:21 am  #1

SE Kansas

Long shot here but managed to find Chris on some Rogan podcasts years ago.  His take on evolutionary psychology enthralled me from an early age, while I was still trying to find my college major.  Tangentially Speaking is a fun podcast to listen to, and love that Chris is really invested into the whole idea a podcast has to offer.  I plan to keep listening and supporting into the distant future.  

Looking to do some traveling of my own in the near future.  I find that it is school loans and bills holding me back (Pressfield, "Resistance," I know...)  But until I can get a handle on my financial situation I'll be crippled to the area - actively working on it.  I think it'd be fantastic to meet some of you and/or Chris sometime in my life.  I agree with Chris, his listeners have to be some cool people if they're enjoying the content. Ha! 

Chris, if by some stroke of luck (or misfortune) you find yourself in the SE Kansas area, I got a bunk and shower I'd be happy to lend you.  Take care all!

12/17/2017 8:02 pm  #2

Re: SE Kansas

Well, I suppose there are at least two listeners in Kansas.

Last edited by JAH (12/18/2017 4:20 am)

12/20/2017 8:40 am  #3

Re: SE Kansas

I'm from Tulsa Oklahoma, so pretty close. Always in the area doing deliveries.

Board footera