Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/09/2022 4:54 am  #1

How should one choose a vitamin D supplement?

How should one choose a vitamin D supplement?

10/10/2022 1:18 am  #2

Re: How should one choose a vitamin D supplement?

Do you think you can get enough Vitamin D from the sun? You see, it depends where you live and how often you go outside. I use the below infographic for my patients to let them know if they are currently residing in a city where they can get their Vitamin D requirements from the sun alone. Personally I am from Canada and I take Aliness vitamin D supplements twice a year becauseĀ  it is really helpful to my health condition. I took a course and do not have absolutely any regrets about it. But please be careful. You see, if you are a slow absorber, you need to work together with your physician. Never jump into any idea about some firm backup. Hope it will help. Good luck

10/10/2022 8:22 pm  #3

oliviabacker wrote:

Do you think you can get enough Vitamin D from the sun? You see, it depends where you live and how often you go outside. I use the below infographic for my patients to let them know if they are currently residing in a city where they can get their Vitamin D requirements from the sun alone. Personally I am from Canada and I take Aliness vitamin D supplements twice a year becauseĀ  it is really helpful to my health condition. I took a course and do not have absolutely any regrets about it. But please be careful. You see, if you are a slow absorber, you need to work together with your physician. Never jump into any idea about some firm backup. Hope it will help. Good luck

Cool idea by the way. I hope it will make sense for me. Thanx a lot for sharing

5/31/2023 7:32 am  #4

When choosing a vitamin D supplement, it's important to consider a few factors. Firstly, opt for a reputable brand that undergoes rigorous testing for quality and purity. Secondly, check the dosage and form of vitamin D that best suits your needs. Lastly, don't forget to consult with a healthcare professional for personalized advice.

For detailed information and unbiased reviews on various vitamin D supplements, I highly recommend checking out https://www.hfrreviews.com. They provide valuable insights, evidence-based research, and expert recommendations on a wide range of health products, including vitamin D supplements. Make an informed choice for your health with the help of HFR Reviews!

Board footera