Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/15/2017 4:55 pm  #1

Greetings from Brisbane!

Hi there. It seems most of the Aussie listeners are all bunched up down in Melbourne. Would be lovely to hear of some fellow fans up here in Queensland. Do you exist?

5/17/2017 6:09 pm  #2

Re: Greetings from Brisbane!

You're not alone  What made you think everyone's in Melbourne? Didn't see any posts from Melbournians on here.

5/21/2017 11:58 am  #3

We do indeed exist! How long have you guys been listeners?

5/30/2017 11:13 am  #4

Dennis wrote:

You're not alone  What made you think everyone's in Melbourne? Didn't see any posts from Melbournians on here.

I think I might have gotten that impression from reddit, not sure exactly. Great to know it's not entirely true.

1/03/2018 4:34 pm  #5

Hi everyone!! I don't live in Brisbane but I am an Italian living in Toowoomba an hour and half or so far from Brisbane.

1/04/2018 4:52 pm  #6

Hi Ilario, I'm in Toowoomba as well. I was beginning to think there was nobody out there listening to the podcast. Good to hear there's at least one other.

1/04/2018 5:27 pm  #7

Hi all,

I’ll be in Brisbane for a weekend in March.
I’m looking to see if there are any good nature walks in the area.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

1/04/2018 5:38 pm  #8

Bird wrote:

Hi Ilario, I'm in Toowoomba as well. I was beginning to think there was nobody out there listening to the podcast. Good to hear there's at least one other.

Hey that's so cool. Yes I was of that opinion too. I guess I feel better now!

1/04/2018 5:43 pm  #9

DevilishPizza wrote:

Hi all,

I’ll be in Brisbane for a weekend in March.
I’m looking to see if there are any good nature walks in the area.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

There are many of those in the surrounding area of Brisbane. If you're willing to drive south of Brisbane  a little bit I just did Mt. Warning and I highly recommend it. It's a 9km hiking track. A very nice 4 hours and half kind of hiking track that goes right up to the mountain.

1/05/2018 10:09 am  #10

Awesome!!
Thanks.
Are there hiking groups that I may be able to tag along with? I’ve had difficulty finding any online.

Board footera