Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/15/2021 6:30 am  #1

How can I get long lasting relief from neck pain?

How can I get long lasting relief from neck pain with proper cervical traction?

3/15/2021 8:54 pm  #2

Re: How can I get long lasting relief from neck pain?

Avoid physical and mental exertion.
Avoid rice, kidney beans, refined flour and that food which causes flatulence.
Regular intake of fish, nuts, and oil seeds are very beneficial as they are rich sources of omega 3 fatty acids and vitamin E

3/15/2021 9:46 pm  #3

Have you tries anything yet? I hope you know that you need to choose some qualified help. Recently I`ve decided to use that Neck Pain Relief https://gmgchiropractic.ca/neck-pain-stiffness-pinched-nerve-in-the-neck/ and should say it was pretty cool and relaxing. Please mind that the techniques used by the chiropractor are aimed at restoring the configuration of articular surfaces. Simply give it a try. Best of luck

6/20/2023 6:02 am  #4

When it comes to neck pain, the first step is to try to identify the underlying causes. In most cases, it's due to muscle strain from bad posture or stress. What I usually do to alleviate neck pain is to order natural products from this website. They are very gentle, yet provide immediate relief.

6/24/2023 6:41 am  #5

It's also good to try to relax before sleeping, and certain hemp-derived products can help your muscles get into a good relaxation position.

Board footera