Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/27/2021 2:46 am  #1

What app should I use to look for studio rent in NY?

What app should I use to look for studio rent in NY?

3/27/2021 11:54 pm  #2

Re: What app should I use to look for studio rent in NY?

You can use Dubizzle and Property Finder to find the studio you are looking for. It gives you an option to use filters such as min rent - max rent, area, payment method, all furnishings or unfurnished.

Do keep in mind that Property Finder is an agent based real estate and will definitely ask you to pay for commission charges whereas Dubizzle is used by owners and other agent based real estate, which means sometimes pictures are not available on ads as some owners or agents will expect you to physically visit the flat.

3/28/2021 2:51 am  #3

Re: What app should I use to look for studio rent in NY?

Thanx a lot for your reply. I have found  this studio https://www.fdphotostudio.com/studio-rent/ that is really the best in NY. First of all, there are a lot of kinds of halls and you can choose what you`ve liked most of all. And secondly, they offer a 100% private stage, 3x flash units, sound system, free wi-fi, fans, sandbags etc with each rent.

Board footera