Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/03/2021 8:22 am  #1

What gift to give to my sister?

My sister will soon be 18 years old. Now I choose a gift for her. But for me it's a difficult choice.

What do you think I choose for a gift?

6/03/2021 11:22 pm  #2

Re: What gift to give to my sister?

The gift must be chosen in advance, taking into account the tastes, interests and preferences of the person gifted. When choosing a gift, it is worth considering in what relationship you are with the person you are going to congratulate.
Reflect on your sister's hobbies and interests

6/04/2021 12:15 am  #3

At 18, girls pay attention to their appearance. choose a gift that emphasizes the beauty, grace and good taste of the heroine of the celebration. you can choose beautiful earrings hoop. Such decoration will remind of an important event for many years.
Your present must be beautifully packaged. You must give it without fail with a bouquet of flowers (find out in advance what the birthday girl prefers) and a prepared witty speech.

6/18/2021 10:17 pm  #4

Hello
have a nice day

6/18/2021 10:18 pm  #5

this is interesting

7/18/2021 2:50 am  #6

Give your sister a surprise trip out of town, and have a picnic there

8/23/2021 6:10 am  #7

I have a sister too. And, it seems to me, choosing a gift for a girl is a very interesting activity. I have no problem with that. My sister is a nerd and is constantly attending lessons. She will be taking her dissertation very soon. That is why, on her birthday, I gave her the opportunity to use dissertation help I want her to devote at least a little time to herself, her family and friends. I examined their website and saw that this service provides many services, both basic and auxiliary. Now we can spend more time together. And this is very encouraging.

Last edited by CarlGump (8/23/2021 6:14 am)

10/22/2021 11:47 pm  #8

Hi! If you are a high school or college student having troubles or doubts about your choice of the academic help company, simply check the Scam Fighter report. Most probably, John Milovich’s article will help you make the right decision.

Board footera