Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/22/2021 7:49 am  #1

The desire to go vegan.

Friends, I have a desire to become vegan. I just don't know where to start. Who can help me?

11/22/2021 8:35 am  #2

Re: The desire to go vegan.

You should learn as much information as you can about the vegan worldview. If you understand their ideas, you'll find it easier. This https://inspirationalsouls.com/being-vegan-vegan-being-samantha-shorkey/ is an interesting blog by an Ottawa vegan athlete. He gives his thoughts on veganism here. I got a lot of motivation after reading it.

11/22/2021 1:47 pm  #3

Yes, I do.

12/07/2021 10:27 am  #4

First of all, you must start slowly. Don't go to extremes because your mind will sabotage and you will want even more animal food. For starters, give up one thing, such as pure meat, then give up eggs, and then dairy products. Eat enough calories, otherwise hunger will cause breakdowns. Be sure to include legumes, they will subdue the urge to eat meat.
But you can watch the movie Earthlings, then it will be faster lol

12/14/2021 10:34 am  #5

Yes, I do.   

12/19/2021 4:24 am  #6

fcxtgcvuvfhyikcvgt

6/26/2023 4:59 am  #7

Being vegan only brings positive things to your life. However, many people experience stress when starting to change their diet, which is why natural anxiolytic products can be helpful.
Natural products are a blessing, and I absolutely adore the ones from this online store. Everything is 100% natural so that you can fully reap all of their potential benefits, such as relaxation, stress relief, and curing insomnia.

Last edited by Kamisama19 (6/27/2023 4:07 am)

Board footera