Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/10/2021 10:29 am  #1

​What is special about buying cryptocurrency?

What is important to consider that it would be safe?

10/11/2021 3:01 am  #2

Re: ​What is special about buying cryptocurrency?

You can use online exchangers to buy cryptocurrencies. There are a lot of such exchangers. And to choose an exchanger, I use the BestChange service. More than 440 exchangers are collected here. Every exchanger present on BestChange website has been thoroughly checked before listing, and BestChange team constantly monitors due performance of exchangers.
At BestChange you can quickly find offers of exchangers for exchanging ethereum to usd, satoshi to usd or for exchanging other cryptocurrencies

12/01/2021 7:29 am  #3

Re: ​What is special about buying cryptocurrency?

Would you like to make money from these bank packages? This is one of my objectives. I used to fantasise about winning the lotto when I was younger. Then I grew up and understood that making the first million on my own would be easier. Buying aave-price was a better option for me. It's not Bitcoin, but it offers a lot of advantages. The most important factor is that the price of this asset corresponds to my present skills.

Board footera