Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/26/2022 10:01 am  #11

Re: What new have you learned today?

Good evening! Today was a day of discovery for me! I discovered cryptocurrencies. Look at algorithmic trading course and you can take advantage of this opportunity just like me. You know, it makes really cool money! I never thought that I would be so interested in it. I can earn money just by choosing a currency,

6/28/2022 11:17 pm  #12

I learned today that we always see our nose

Last edited by jekalopah (6/28/2022 11:17 pm)

10/27/2022 4:00 am  #13

I know what you will tell me! Maxim, where do you take so much effort to write so many works. Everything is very simple, I found an author who is ready to cheapest write my essay, and I will rest at this time. If you still write everything yourself, you should think about getting help.

Last edited by MaksRomanov (10/27/2022 4:00 am)

12/15/2022 5:02 am  #14

I learned many things. For example, the importance of dream interpretations and positive thinking in our lives.

12/15/2022 5:04 am  #15

Honestly, I learned today that I should be more patient and believe in positive thinking. Because I am always so negative and skeptic!

Last edited by angelwings (12/15/2022 5:05 am)

12/15/2022 5:07 am  #16

Have you been seeing the angel number 1233 in your life? If so, trust me, you are lucky enough! This number is a sign from your angels that you're on the right path. It's a reminder that all your hard work has paid off, and it's time to celebrate your achievements. The angel number 1233 is a positive sign that your angels are sending you positive energy and blessings. You may find that success and abundance come to you more easily, or that you have newfound clarity and purpose. As always, your angels are here to support you, guiding you towards your highest potential. So if you keep seeing 1212, trust that your angels are near, and keep doing the work that you feel called to do. With their guidance, you can create a life that is full of joy, abundance, and purpose.

2/23/2023 9:59 pm  #17

The whole time I had to do my homework,

2/23/2023 10:01 pm  #18

This game made me too addicted

2/23/2023 10:03 pm  #19

Nice blog.

2/23/2023 10:13 pm  #20

How far can you go without reaching the bottom?

Board footera