Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/26/2017 5:07 pm  #1

anybody out there?

I know there's some free thinkers in my neck of the woods.  Where you at?  Boston? Portland? Burlington?  I'm in Vermont.  If you're within shouting distance feel free to drop a line...

7/11/2017 5:49 am  #2

Re: anybody out there?

I'm in Burlington VT.

Cheers!
-Liam

7/12/2017 7:06 am  #3

Boston / Frequently Cape Cod Canal Area !

8/09/2017 4:54 am  #4

Anyone here happen to be seeing Prophets of Rage in Boston this September? Or any visit to Boston for that matter ?

9/19/2017 6:00 pm  #5

Looks like "NewEngland" is pretty sparse for Tangential fans!? I'm in Portland Maine if anyone is in the area looking to"have a beer,smoke a bowl,eat some mushrooms,dance under the moon light"!

2/08/2018 3:28 pm  #6

I’m an avid listener in Concord, NH. My wife and I love traveling to Portland, Burlington, and Boston (total foodie/localvore/craft beer lovers). I am drawn to Chris’ discussions surrounding authenticity to one’s true self, monogamy vs non-monogamy, and his comparison of American culture to other cultures around the world. I have an immense appreciation for his views and open-mindedness.

9/20/2018 3:22 am  #7

Boston here!  (Actually Foxboro, MA) but I work in Somerville.  Definitely down to have a beer or eat some mushrooms or do some acid with some of you like-minded folks.  Big fan of Chris Ryan though (along with Rogan, Duncan, Jordan Peterson, Jocko, and the list goes on).

12/10/2023 12:32 pm  #8

hi

Board footera