Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/20/2021 10:05 pm  #1

how do you know when to buy or sell a currency?

4/21/2021 10:19 pm  #2

Re: how do you know when to buy or sell a currency?

Hey guys, the best you can do is to start from reading this article about euro to dollar stock market in order to save your time and money. Believe me you will find that information being very helpful and make your mind on the best choice. Hope it can help

4/21/2021 11:16 pm  #3

Well, you can find a number of websites, Twitter accounts and Telegram chat groups that will all tell you they have profitable forex signals.

5/26/2022 6:11 am  #4

Ok, we'll see, thanks

6/28/2022 11:03 pm  #5

freestown7 wrote:

Hello, when I traded on Forex, I used forex signals https://tradersunion.com/interesting-articles/top-7-best-forex-signals-telegram-channels/, they helped me buy and sell currencies on time, so they will help you, use it!

8/08/2023 3:37 am  #6

Market Analysis: Study economic indicators, news, and geopolitical events that can impact currency values. Look at trends, historical data, and forecasts.
Technical Analysis: Use chart patterns, indicators (like moving averages, RSI), and support/resistance levels to identify potential entry and exit points.
Fundamental Analysis: Evaluate a country's economic health, interest rates, inflation, and political stability to gauge the strength of its currency.
Sentiment Analysis: Consider market sentiment, as emotions can influence trading decisions. Monitor social media, news sentiment, and expert opinions.
Risk Management: Set stop-loss and take-profit levels to manage risk. Never invest more than you can afford to lose.
Diversification: Avoid putting all funds into one trade. Diversify to reduce risk.
Trading Plan: Have a well-defined trading plan with clear entry/exit criteria and risk management rules.
Demo Trading: Practice with demo accounts to refine strategies before trading with real money.

Board footera