Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/06/2022 7:11 am  #1

Trading

Which one trading platform for cryptocurrency could you recommend to me?

7/13/2022 4:04 am  #2

Re: Trading

I guess after using Allpips - you will agree with me that it is the best trading platform for bitcoin. It contains all the functions needed for successful trading without overwhelming users with too much information and tools nobody uses. Check it out!

7/18/2022 4:57 am  #3

I really recommend this company. Allpips is the best company in my opinion. So just save this source!

7/26/2022 12:36 am  #4

you89 wrote:

Which one trading platform for cryptocurrency could you recommend to me?

Hello, now the cryptocurrency is very unstable and losing value, I can recommend you to try to start earning on raw materials, What Are Commodities https://tradersunion.com/interesting-articles/futures-contract-what-is-it-and-how-to-trade-it/how-to-make-money-on-commodities/, read this article, choose a broker for yourself and start trading, the sooner you listen to my advice, the sooner you will start earning good money!

7/27/2022 2:06 pm  #5

Board footera