Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/31/2022 8:55 pm  #1

Where do I order the creation of NFT tokens?

Which company should we contact in order to create NFT tokens? We have a lot of illustrations that we would like to translate into NFT and combine into one collection.

7/31/2022 8:58 pm  #2

Re: Where do I order the creation of NFT tokens?

It's great that you already have an idea and prepared illustrations to create an NFT out of them. It is especially good if you have a good design of these illustrations. Many such projects are very much appreciated.

Last edited by kuromas (7/31/2022 9:03 pm)

7/31/2022 9:03 pm  #3

The biggest challenge for us now is to find performers who will help us to create NFT tokens. After all, this task is complex and cumbersome. For how much money can such a project be created?

7/31/2022 9:14 pm  #4

It's good that you already have illustrations from which tokens will be created. This will make the work of the developers several times easier. Several people can finish creating an NFT token in a week or two. It all depends on the number of unique NFT tokens you would like to create.  Contact this nft smart contract development company https://owlab.group/our-blog/post/nft-smart-contract-development They will easily complete your task as well as consider all your wishes. All rights to the NFT tokens and collections will be transferred to you.

Board footera