Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/15/2017 11:35 pm  #1

The cozy danes!

Hejsa!

Mads from Denmark here, saying hi and checking in for more Danes
I'm a 24 year old aspiring eco-builder and a long time listener of the podcas - since around the spring of 2013.
I hail out of Aarhus and I'm very curious to see if this forum can mobilize any Danes. I've often been wondering how many people in Denmark tune in to Tangentially Speaking. Evidently, with this Danish subforum, I'm sure there's some - but how many I don't know. Maybe we'll meet one day.

Anyway, great initiative - Chris and Steve!

Cheers.

Last edited by Mads (5/16/2017 7:16 am)

5/16/2017 8:50 am  #2

Re: The cozy danes!

Hygge On Dude!

Thanks for posting -- Steve

The Administrators (people who can add new regional sub-forums) are:

Steve Herman drsteveherman@gmail.com (please email me with technical problems)
Chris Ryan chrisryanphd@gmail.com

5/18/2017 9:00 am  #3

Hej Mads! I'm also based out of Aarhus, though im Norwegian. Fairly new listener, started last year. I came over form istening to duncan trussel. Im all up for some meetup. a few beers, a few laughs or what ever .

J

6/07/2017 9:01 am  #4

Hey friends !
I'm a danish 25 year old man, working as a church organ builder. I've been listening to Chris for about a year, after seeing him on Joe Rogan. My favourite episode so far is the one with Lodhy!

I'm based in Copenhagen. Anyone else here? We should grab a beer somewhere then 😎

Last edited by Tor (6/07/2017 7:37 pm)

6/23/2017 10:53 pm  #5

Hi all

I'm Robert based in Aalborg.

30 years old electrician that works in Norway on rotation.

Been listening roughly 1 year and is absolutely loving it.

Best regards
Me

7/16/2017 8:25 am  #6

Ahoy sailors of the tangential seas.

Magnus and Marie here. We live in a small house (kolonihave) in Svendborg. We've been listening to the podcast almost since the beginning - but don't know anyone else who does. We would love to get together and hang out if any of you come by or live in Svendborg.

Hang loose

8/09/2017 2:54 am  #7

Haha ville godt vide hvor stor en del af os bor i kolonihaver

2/08/2020 9:43 am  #8

Hey guys. I'm a 23 year old international (3rd culture kid)  who lives in Copenahgen at the moment and am an avid listener of the podcast. It's 3 years since anyone has posted here, but if someone see's this and is in CPH, write me and let's hang out

8/10/2023 3:20 am  #9

Haaaha hello! 

2/27/2024 3:35 am  #10

Nice post

Board footera