Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/21/2022 1:03 am  #1

Which is the best place to buy diamond rings online?

Which is the best place to buy diamond rings online?

8/21/2022 8:22 pm  #2

Re: Which is the best place to buy diamond rings online?

Start with some research on local, independent jewelry stores. You should definitely look for one that is owned by a GIA certified jeweler, or at least has one on staff. Then do not forget to check out their reputation in the community. I used to purchase these engagement rings online https://pierrejewellery.nl and should say they look cool and my DW was very satisfied. These guys provide you with cleaning your PIERRE jewelry every 6 months free of charge. 

Last edited by oliviabacker (8/21/2022 9:45 pm)

8/21/2022 9:52 pm  #3

oliviabacker wrote:

Start with some research on local, independent jewelry stores. You should definitely look for one that is owned by a GIA certified jeweler, or at least has one on staff. Then do not forget to check out their reputation in the community. I used to purchase these engagement rings online https://pierrejewellery.nl and should say they look cool and my DW was very satisfied. These guys provide you with cleaning your PIERRE jewelry every 6 months free of charge. 

Cool idea by the way. I hope it will make sense for me. Thanx a lot for sharing

10/06/2022 12:56 pm  #4

These are very expensive purchases, not everyone can afford it.

Board footera