Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/14/2022 4:45 am  #1

Does the USPS deliver mail on Saturdays?

Does the USPS deliver mail on Saturdays?

10/15/2022 12:32 am  #2

Re: Does the USPS deliver mail on Saturdays?

Hi, I see your concern about thar. You see, we all live in a digital era. We want the same for our mail; we don’t want the mail deliveries to differ. We want the same ease when sending and receiving packages.
Simply check put this article about does usps deliver on saturday, when the mail gets delivered, the schedule of deliveries on weekends, and more. Cheers

10/15/2022 10:04 pm  #3

oliviabacker wrote:

Hi, I see your concern about thar. You see, we all live in a digital era. We want the same for our mail; we don’t want the mail deliveries to differ. We want the same ease when sending and receiving packages.
Simply check put this article about does usps deliver on saturday, when the mail gets delivered, the schedule of deliveries on weekends, and more. Cheers

I appreciate your reply. Thanx a lot for sharing this with me

10/26/2022 7:15 am  #4

I have to tell you I am always awed by a good understanding of the market https://boomf.com/collections/easter-card. In fact, it's one of the things that gets me up in the morning and keeps me going throughout the day.

Board footera