Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/25/2022 11:23 am  #1

When did polkadot launch

I want to find an ecosystem to develop a crypto project. I want to find an ecosystem that will be interesting in terms of developing a crypto project.

10/25/2022 11:24 am  #2

Re: When did polkadot launch

Look online what you like best, there are a huge number of different networks for developing crypto-projects. The most important thing is that you are able to develop a project in the language in which the crypto network itself is developed.

10/25/2022 11:25 am  #3

Unfortunately, so many of them have been developed that it is very difficult to choose without a deep analysis and comparison of dozens of different crypto networks. Can you give me some advice? I have previously developed a project on the Solana network.

10/25/2022 11:29 am  #4

If you choose interesting projects, then you can choose the polkadot network. It is quite an interesting network that allows you to relieve the load and increase the number of transactions, but the complexity of development will be, because you will have to develop it on Substrate. Here you can find information about when did polkadot launch and see if it suits your needs. This project was created by very experienced programmers and development involved Vitaly Buterin.

12/05/2022 7:29 am  #5

While you’re having financial problems, you can take a part-time job like trading. I can also advice you to read the following bybit reviews

11/04/2023 3:06 am  #6

hi

Board footera