Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/24/2017 6:53 am  #21

Re: Welcome to Flatland!

I can host on Thursday 31. Does 15:00 @ my house work for you?

@Ophelia, you down?

Last edited by hector (8/30/2017 11:02 pm)

8/25/2017 11:13 pm  #22

Thursday at 15.00 works great for me! I've written it in my agenda ;) thanks so much for hosting! I'll bring a snack to share

8/26/2017 11:14 am  #23

I'll be there mate, what shall I/we bring? 
Looking forward to it

8/26/2017 10:33 pm  #24

Whatever you want. If there’s anything we want thenthere, we can walk to the jumbo.

See you soon

8/30/2017 9:52 pm  #25

Looking forward to today - see you all later!

8/30/2017 10:10 pm  #26

Yes!
It’ll be less warm than a couple of days ago, but it shouldn’t rain. Thank the Rain Gods!

8/30/2017 11:02 pm  #27

Our bell doesn’t always work. Call if you’re at the door

Last edited by hector (8/31/2017 9:30 pm)

8/31/2017 12:12 am  #28

ps. A bit late buuuuuuut if you want something else to drink than water, you should bring it. I have teas and coffee, and a ton of water. Not much more. See you in a bit!

8/31/2017 1:50 am  #29

I just got a flat tyre half way to Amsterdam Centraal. Walking now but I may be a tad late

9/07/2017 10:42 pm  #30

Missed out on your gathering. only heard about this board today through the podcast about VET. How did the meeting go?
Will there be another meeting?
I live in Brabant in a small town.
Discovered the Tangentially Speaking podcast in June and have been listening to quite a few of them.  Living in a small town really leads to a narrowing of the mind after a while, so I am glad to have the Tangentially Speaking podcast to open up my mind to a world that was unknown to me and as we Dutch say: "onbekend maakt onbemind". The Sex at Dawn book is on top of my bookshelves but I still have to find time to read it.

Board footera